From windmills to old crafts and beautiful green wooden houses, you can see it all at Zaanse Schans. You can visit the most diverse museums at Zaanse Schans. There are also stores in some buildings with the most diverse articles.
In addition, craftsmen at Zaanse Schans still practice real traditional professions such as tin casting and cheese making. It is an experience to see what people used to make with their hands in the appropriate decor of wooden houses, barns and mills from previous centuries.
You have access to the following:
- Free access to the Zaans Museum and the Verkade Experience biscuit and chocolate factory.
- Free entrance to World of Windmills (mill museum)
- Free entrance to paint mill De Kat and sawmill 't Jonge Schaap
- Free access to the Wevershuis, the Kuiperij and the Zaanse Tijd Museum
- 30% discount on a parking ticket of € 10 for € 7
After this exciting visit to the Zaanse Schans, you can relax in a lovely hotel room or enjoy delicious dishes in our restaurant.
The Zaanse Schans Card is available on the following days:
January 2023: Tuesday to Sunday
February - December 2023: daily*
*excluding 25 December and 1 January
Make your arrangement completely according to your wishes with our extras!
- Fruit platter
- Bottle of wine
- Minibar box