House rules for your own and our safety In the following regulations you will find the most important house rules that apply at Van der Valk Hotel Oostzaan - Amsterdam. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- 1. All directions from employees of Hotel Oostzaan-Amsterdam, which are related to house rules, must be followed strictly;
- 2. You can report complaints/comments to the management;
- 3. Stay calm in case of a fire. Report fire at the reception and / or store the nearest fire alarm.
- 4. In case of a general fire alarm, leave the premises directly;
- 5. Never use the elevators in case of fire;
- 6. A valid proof of identity must be shown at check-in by all guests. Check-in is possible from the age of 18;
- 7. Persons under 18 are only allowed to stay at our property when traveling with their parents or legal guardian. Minors may not spend the night in our hotel without a parent and / or guardian present at all times.
- 8. Cameras hang in various places within the building. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown as supporting material to third parties;
- 9. You must hand in lost items at the reception;
- 10. Hotel Oostzaan is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings;
- 11. The Management and persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the site may experience;
- 12. The room must be cleaned every day in connection with hygiene regulations;
- 13. Verbal and / or physical violence is not allowed.
It is not allowed to:
- 14. Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits;
- 15. Take property of the hotel outside the building. In the willful damage of property of hotel Oostzaan, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renovation costs;
- 16. To consume, use, trade or to carry narcotics (this also applies to cream patterns / nitrous oxide);
- 17. To cause inconvenience to another person, for example through loud music, inappropriate behavior or by noise of any kind;
- 18. To smoke in the entire building. If we find that there is still smoked, then there are cleaning costs of €250.00;
- 19. Improper use of fire extinguishers / fire detectors, should we find this an amount of at least € 250.00 will be charged;
- 20. Stay in the room with more than the reserved number;
- 21. To receive unregistered guests in your room;
- 22. Subletting your room to other persons;
- 23. Own weapons or other objects
- 24. The use of lighting candles / incense in the rooms due to the fire alarm and fire hazard (the security system is activated immediately).
- In all circumstances we respect your privacy, however we are authorized to enter your room in the event of "not complying with our house rules" and if necessary to evacuate your room and to remove you from the hotel; In all cases not covered by these regulations, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Oostzaan-Amsterdam decides. The management of Van der Valk Hotel Oostzaan - Amsterdam wishes you a pleasant and safe stay.