Take a break at Van der Valk Hotel Oostzaan-Amsterdam and take your dog with you?
Dogs up to knee height are welcome at our restaurant and at some of our standard and comfort rooms. We have drawn up a number of house rules to make your stay and the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible.
House rules for dogs
- To bring a dog with you during an overnight stay in our hotel, a surcharge of € 17.50 per night is charged.
- We also ask for a deposit of €100 upon check-in. You will receive this back at check-out, if the room has been left in the correct condition.
- We also request a deposit of € 100 upon check-in. You will receive it back at check-out if the room is left in the correct condition.
- Before entering our lounge and hotel bar, check that your dog is dry and leaves no mud tracks;
- Make sure your dog listens and is not a nuisance to other guests. Not everyone likes dogs, and a friendly dog salutation finds too much of a good thing;
- Never let your dog lie loose or walk through our lounge and hotel bar. Make sure your dog stays under the table;
- Do not let your dog "eat with you" at the table or under the table;
- If you bring your dog (s) to our hotel, you must indicate this when making your reservation. We have a limited number of rooms on which pets are allowed, which are assigned by our reception staff;
- During brunch and buffet activities dogs are not allowed in our restaurant and other areas where these activities take place. (For example: breakfast, Sunday brunch, lunch buffet, weekend buffet and brunches / buffets during the festive season);
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant of the hotel;
- Dogs are not allowed to sit on our hotel beds, armchairs or at the table;
- It is not allowed to leave your dog alone in the hotel room when you are not present at the hotel. If you use the restaurant, the bar / lounge or conference facilities, you must report this at the reception so that we can reach you in case of noise;
- For damages to the interior, the owner of the dog is held liable for the repair costs;
- If we have to compensate other guests due to the inconvenience of your pet, these costs will be passed on to the owner of the dog;
- We reserve the right to charge extra cleaning costs in case of excessive pollution of the room;
- In case of persistent noise pollution, due to barking, for example, we reserve the right to remove the dog from the hotel. Removal by inconvenience does not entitle you to a refund;
- In the hotel, on the parking lot, on the terrace and in the garden dogs should always be kept on a leash;
- As a hotel we are accommodating, but bringing more than one dog is not allowed;
Finally, we would like to give you the following tip:
Make sure that your dog stays under the table during the stay in our Lounge and hotel bar, does not cause a nuisance and behaves like a real "table companion".
Then other guests do not complain and we can continue to receive four-legged friends in the future.